Plantar Fasciitis Dorsal Night Splint - AFO Orthotic Drop Foot Brace
Comfortable and Effective Dorsal Night Splint
This dorsal night splint for Achilles tendonitis or plantar fasciitis holds the foot upright as one sleeps, providing a gentle stretch to the Achilles tendon and plantar fascia and keeping these tissues from contracting.
This simple Achilles tendonitis night splint fits securely and comfortably, holding the foot at a 90-degree angle to the ankle (plantar flexed). This enables the dorsal night splint to treat conditions such as:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Drop foot
- Plantar flexion contracture
- Stroke patients
This dorsal plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis splint has a number of features that make it a more comfortable and therefore effective solution for dealing with these conditions.
- Simple design for a more comfortable fit
- Soft night splint secures and stabilises the foot and ankle
- Low-profile night splint leaves much of the foot free
- Foot splint for nighttime holds foot in an upright, plantar-flexed position
- Our Splint is medically proven more effective than any other overnight treatment. The gentle stretch will relieve pain, prevent further damage.
- The Actishape dorsal foot night splint is more comfortable and less bulky than boot style braces.
We Also Recommend
Lace Up Ankle Brace with Adjustable Stabilizer Straps
Ankle Support Brace with Adjustable Stabilizer Straps
Ankle Brace - Compression Support Sleeve - Adjustable Stabiliser Straps